Friday, October 24, 2008

Blah

I'm feeling kinda down today. I'm out of town and my son decides to have a fit at school. My husband just went to work and couldn't get him, so his older sister had to go and stay with him at school until someone could go and get them. I'm trying to help my mom who is recovering from kidney failure and there's lots of things I want to do, but I don't have the time that I want. She really is okay and doesn't need anyone with her full time. I would just feel better knowing that someone was with her for just a few weeks. I'd like it to be me, but I'll have to settle for my two oldest children for now because my son is having issues. So, my perfectionism poison is popping up again and making me feel like crap because everything is so unsettled right now. So, this is when I need to be happy about the things I accomplished today.

Today I: (in no particular order) Made dinner--new recipe; it was good.
Measured the fridge in the storage unit to see if it would fit in mom's house; woke up; put my bed away; got dressed; put more toilet paper in the bathroom; helped cut out a shirt and skirt; reminded my mom to drink water; found out info about my husbands storage unit; purposely got lost to see if I could find my way back; made several calls between home, school, my husband and friends; started working on a meal plan; and stapled a backing on a fabric bulletin board and put nails in it to hang it up.

Of course, the poison wants me to tell you all the things that didn't happen today, but that would defeat the purpose of this blog/life exercise. I will suffice it to say,

I DID GOOD!!

There were difficult times today but it turned out alright. Everythings okay! Really...(twitch, twitch)!

All kidding aside, there were things on my to do list that got done and that is worthy of my praising myself.

Thank you, Me, for doing such a good job today. I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow.

1 comment:

wannadance4real said...

Yay Denise!!! Good job! You got a lot done!

Sorry there were issues at school. Bad days happen. Add one more thing to that list-- "Inspire Carley to do her own life exercise blog."

I have perfection poison too!

Followers