Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Potential Within

My kids are totally in to Japanese Anime and I must admit that I'm hooked too. I found this really good series named Shugo Chara about the potential within or your "would-be" self. You really should watch it from the beginning, but I found these episodes particularly educational. I'm not going to point out where and what the messages are that I got from it. Hopefully they will be self-evident. There's three parts to each episode, so be sure to click on the correct part and watch the whole episode. It will look like: Episode 11 1/3, 2/3, and so on. Enjoy!


Episode 11


Episode 14


Episode 15

3 comments:

wannadance4real said...

Yeah, I like anime. That one was good! I watched the episodes as best as I could figure them out. The biggest impact that it made on me was to stop trying to figure out a big formula for happiness and just focus on a little at a time. That would be consistent with me!

mothercat said...

What I got out of it was not only doing the little things, but to stop limiting yourself by saying that you can't do it, it's not in my nature, it's not "me", etc. As Gods in embryo, we have the power to be any way we want. Good, bad or indifferent. All we have to do is keep striving towards the the best within, little by little, day by day.

wannadance4real said...

I'm so glad that I have friends that know that and are a good support for me. I hope I can be as good a cheerleader!!

Followers